Bed Bug Removal Treatments
Bed bug control is rarely easy. Bed bugs are among the toughest problem in pest control. Cerebrus Environmental Services can provide you with the most effective strategies to treat and control bed bugs with an aggressive, multi-dimensional approach, including:
- Vacuum treatments and other methods of removing dead and living bed bugs and their eggs
- The latest, bed bug specific methods of chemical-free eradication, including thermal treatments
- Chemical pesticide applications as warranted
- Low-hazard insecticides and mineral based treatments
- Offering encasements and barriers to deter bedbug migration
- Client education to train staff and residents about how to prevent or reduce the likelihood of recurring bed bugs in homes and properties and the need to cooperate with a facility's bed bug policy
- Follow-up programs including regularly scheduled inspections
Cerebrus understands that the suspected or known presence of bed bugs is an emotional experience for many people and can provide the discrete assistance of specially trained professionals to properly prepare a location for inspection and treatment.
Discretion is paramount at Cerebrus Environmental Services. Our team understands the importance of handling your problem quickly and quietly - so you can get on with the business of doing business.
We have the solution
DO IT YOURSELF EQUIPMENT RENTALS!
PackTite And PackTite Closet: These Heating Systems are a safe, non-chemical way to treat your personal items for bedbugs. The PackTite is a must have for those looking to prevent or treat bed bug infestations. We now also have the new PackTite Closet! Now you can heat more belongings and kill more bugs.
Rent the Vapor Clean Pro5 the #1 selling steam vapor cleaner on the market today, also #1 recommended by Pest Control professionals across America and Canada for homeowners and businesses.
Monitor the effectiveness of your pest control companies treatment.The NightWatch Bed Bug Monitor Trap from BioSensory Inc. features new technology that literally attracts and traps bed bugs in an infested room. By mimicking the CO2 (exhaled breath) and heat of a human body, NightWatch combines with a powerful lure to make one of the most effective bed bug traps available. Safe for use around children and pets (when used as directed).